Many passengers want to avoid paying certain fees on airlines, to be able to do that you have to first understand the fees of the company you want to book your flight with, if you want to know about “aerovias breeze baggage fees”, continue reading this article that you will have a clearer idea.
Can I avoid baggage fees on Breeze
Yes it is possible to avoid the baggage fees on Breeze, you must add your luggage through the official Breeze Airways website well in advance, and your luggage must be the right size.
• If you add your luggage 4 hours before your departure you will have to pay 50$, regardless of whether at the airport for a member, a member of the guest training team and the official Breeze website or the app, the price does not change.
• When adding your luggage hours before you will not know the exact price you have to calculate it on the Breeze website using this link (https://www.flybreeze.com/bag-pricing)
• If your luggage is from 51 to 71 pounds you will have to pay 20$ for the excess
• If your luggage is from 71 to 99 Pounds you will have to pay 50$ for the excess
• If your luggage is from 63 to 80 inches overall you will have to pay 50$ for the excess
• Baggage over 99 Pounds and over 80 inches overall will not be accepted by Breeze
• And remembering that excess baggage charges will be paid in addition to the baggage charges